I’m looking for The Daily Press (link below) in action. I’ve tried searching the portfolios of supposed clients who bought and used the template (and commented on the template’s page) but couldn’t find anything.
I’ve tried many different searches on Google. Is there way to possibly take a chunk of the template’s code and use that to find a website built from that template?
I want to know if any potential competitors are using it, in which case I won’t use it. And I would like to simply see how well it works and how I might construct it if I buy it.
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
is a wordpress theme, the code is on the server you can’t get access to the code even if you find a website that use that theme.
anyway, if you like the theme buy it and customize it. With your content added the theme will look different and the code is not important, no one lose time analyzing if you or your competitor use the same theme.