556 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in a magazine Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+17 more
theMOLITOR says

Hey ThemeForesters!

I hope this isn’t considered “self promotion”. If it is then I apologize and ask for forgiveness from the mighty moderators…

A couple ThemeForest authors (mikemcalister and designcrumbs) and myself are doing a live podcast tomorrow (1pm PST ). The show is intended to be a fun chat about stuff going on in the tech world, which obviously includes topics like ThemeForest and WordPress.

We plan on talking about the business side of things as well as having guests form the ThemeForest world on and talk about themes we like and why, etc.

Anyway, should be a nice 1 hour distraction in your day. We aren’t trying to profit off this or anything (although it would be nice to break even). Just thought it would be fun, which is why I felt inclined to post on the forums about it.

Okay, that’s it!

Chris

991 posts It's in the pipeline!
    Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
purethemes says

Hi Chris ;)

I’ve read about it on wpcandy, nice idea! I’m eager to listen. I hope you’ll share your thoughts about pricing changes. Would be cool if you could add link to .mp3 file from this and archive podcasts, it would be easier than “hacking ” it from source ;)

556 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in a magazine Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+17 more
theMOLITOR says

I hope you’ll share your thoughts about pricing changes.

We actually did talk about that in our “BETA” show. Check it out! ;-)

Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
purethemes says

I hope you’ll share your thoughts about pricing changes.
We actually did talk about that in our “BETA” show. Check it out! ;-)

I’ve just downloaded it on my phone and going to listen to before sleep :D

ProgressionStudios
ProgressionStudios Recent Posts Threads Started
221 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
ProgressionStudios says

Just listened to the first podcast. Keep talking about the marketplace; completely agree with everything you guys said.

Will be listening tomorrow at 1pm.

556 posts
+17 more
theMOLITOR says

We had our 2nd show today. Jami Gibbs joined us as our special guest. Good times. Lots to talk about.

http://pleaseadvise.fm/wp-content/uploads/audio/02-PA.mp3
4323 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

@Jake theMolinator haha!

Great episode guys — Jami is probably my favorite team mate :winktongue: she’s so great and helpful.

Please keep ‘em coming.

+7 more
purethemes says

We had our 2nd show today. Jami Gibbs joined us as our special guest. Good times. Lots to talk about. http://pleaseadvise.fm/wp-content/uploads/audio/02-PA.mp3
Are you talking there about Prometheus? If yes I need to wait two weeks before I can listen to it ;[
2445 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
digitalimpact says

Guys, everyone except Mike needs a better mic – I can barely hear you… :)

178 posts Challenge accepted.
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
bloooming says

Guys, everyone except Mike needs a better mic – I can barely hear you… :)

Really great podcast, but keep your volume control handy :P

by
by
by
by
by
by