51 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Jillur_rahman says

Hello my two item removed form themeforest for dmca which i discuss here. Then i send a message to item holder from codecanyon profile page but he said

Salam Jillur_rahman,

I didn’t send any DMCA to ThemeForest about your themes !!! could you please forward me the message you received from envaro ?

regards

I forward the message. What you think about this issue? May be one day, you will face the same problem.

Updated: He reply me a message

No,

I didn’t send this DMCA Notice and the address and signature not mine !!

Contact with envato to check the mail of the man who sent it

regards
21 posts
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has referred 1000+ members
+4 more
TieLabs says

Hi,

I didn’t sent any DMCA notice about the Jillur_rahman’ items .. he sent me the email received from Envato which Containing the DMCA notice file .. I checked it and the address and Signature not mine !!

I googled the signature image in the DMCA file and I found it on this page ( Mstislav Leopoldovich Rostropovich ) !! http://calligraphy-expo.com/eng/aboutcalligraphy/signatures/samples.aspx?ItemID=1577

\\

I think Envato must find a way to verify that the DMCA Notices sender is the account holder

regards

51 posts
Jillur_rahman says

Hi,

I didn’t sent any DMCA notice about the Jillur_rahman’ items .. he sent me the email received from Envato which Containing the DMCA notice file .. I checked it and the address and Signature not mine !!

I googled the signature image in the DMCA file and I found it on this page ( Mstislav Leopoldovich Rostropovich ) !! http://calligraphy-expo.com/eng/aboutcalligraphy/signatures/samples.aspx?ItemID=1577

\\

I think Envato must find a way to verify that the DMCA Notices sender is the account holder

regards

Thanks. I think soon envato staff see this..

For Envato Staff: TieLabs is a real author of his item but he have not sent any dmca notice. Now pls visible my two item and back my dollar.

144 posts
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
WPEnter says

regards

+1

170 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+2 more
NestoLab says

regards
+1

+ infinity

5573 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Please continue to go through Support for any DMCA issues. We are not able to provide support for this via the forums. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by