1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
dumbpoet says

Last week I saw a great plug-in (I think it was WordPress or Magento) somewhere in the Envato marketplace specifically geared towards selling mp3s, but I had no use for it at the time. This week a potential client has come to me asking for that exact functionality and now I can’t find the plug-in. Lesson learned on bookmarking things on Envato when I come across them, but does anyone have thoughts on which plugin I might’ve saw? I did manage to find one that addresses all kinds of digital content and that might be what I go with, but I figure the music one will have some prebuilt features (such as an album-styled layout) that would reduce my design time.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

214 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
agusmu says

It depends on the budget. If the budget is low, you can get any nice portfolio theme here, and then add simple shopping cart button, for example you can use e-junkie.com

by
by
by
by
by
by