I need a plugin/script created for my company’s site that does the following (below), and am wondering if anyone knows if one already exists – or if not, how much it would cost to develop. The site is built on Wordpress.
Script needed to:
- The site has about 20 pdf’s that can be downloaded by visitors
- User tries to download one and must complete a simple form (name/phone/email/heard about us/comments) in order to gain access
- User then receives the pdf via email (which also blind cc’s us, so we get their contact details and are aware of the download)
- User then (via cookie) can download any of the pdf’s on our site without needing to input details again
- Any time he downloads one, we get the contact details AND notification of which pdf he chose to download – again, via email
Essentially we have this at the moment, users download pdf’s and we get notified – however, they have to re-input their info for every pdf they want to download, which is really bad .
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.