248 posts
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • United Kingdom
dwhitmore says

Hi,

I need a plugin/script created for my company’s site that does the following (below), and am wondering if anyone knows if one already exists – or if not, how much it would cost to develop. The site is built on Wordpress.

Script needed to:

- The site has about 20 pdf’s that can be downloaded by visitors

- User tries to download one and must complete a simple form (name/phone/email/heard about us/comments) in order to gain access

- User then receives the pdf via email (which also blind cc’s us, so we get their contact details and are aware of the download)

- User then (via cookie) can download any of the pdf’s on our site without needing to input details again

- Any time he downloads one, we get the contact details AND notification of which pdf he chose to download – again, via email

Essentially we have this at the moment, users download pdf’s and we get notified – however, they have to re-input their info for every pdf they want to download, which is really bad :).

Cheers!

Dan

35 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
2DMonkey says

Hi Dan,

We would be interested to help you develop this. We can’t contact you via your profile, though, so please can you provide us with a contact email address or alternatively you can contact us at hello@2dmonkey.com.

Best regards,

2DMonkey

86 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Nepal
mesunil2010 says

Hi Dan, Rently i had worked on similar type of plugin , you can see my protfolio. And if you want me to work with you, you can email me at : mesunil2010@gmail.com. I will be looking forward for your email. Good night.

by
by
by
by
by
by