2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
tracymay10 says

I’m VERY new to web design and all that goes with it. I bought a template here on Themeforest and am working on my church’s website. It’s a WordPress theme and I’ve uploaded it, added plugins, etc. Right now my biggest frustration is with the site Title (logo) at the top. I can NOT figure out how to size it correctly. If you look at it at www.drippingspringschurchofchrist.com you can see it at the top left and it’s tiny. The guidelines say it must be no bigger than 90px x 300px and when I use that size as a setting for the image in PhotoShop, it still turns out small. If I go bigger, it is cut off because the space won’t allow for it. Now, I don’t know if I’m less proficient in WordPress or PhotoShop, (though it may be a toss-up!) but either way is frustrating. If anyone can tell me how to size that image to fit and not look dwarfed, I’d appreciate it. On the theme “sample”, it has an image much bigger than what I’m trying to do, so…..idk. Thanks :o)

6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
ashikudden01 says

I’m VERY new to web design and all that goes with it. I bought a template here on Themeforest and am working on my church’s website. It’s a WordPress theme and I’ve uploaded it, added plugins, etc. Right now my biggest frustration is with the site Title (logo) at the top. I can NOT figure out how to size it correctly. If you look at it at www.drippingspringschurchofchrist.com you can see it at the top left and it’s tiny. The guidelines say it must be no bigger than 90px x 300px and when I use that size as a setting for the image in PhotoShop, it still turns out small. If I go bigger, it is cut off because the space won’t allow for it. Now, I don’t know if I’m less proficient in WordPress or PhotoShop, (though it may be a toss-up!) but either way is frustrating. If anyone can tell me how to size that image to fit and not look dwarfed, I’d appreciate it. On the theme “sample”, it has an image much bigger than what I’m trying to do, so…..idk. Thanks :o)

Please give me your logo . So , I can help you.

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
tracymay10 says

huh? Inappropriate?

by
by
by
by
by
by