2717 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says

Congratulations to ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? for producing the winning music used in the Envato Community Podcast Theme Tune Contest! 8-) To find out who won, you have to download the podcast, see Jordan’s announcement. Thanks again to everyone who entered, I know Jordan + Drew had a tough time picking the winner because of all the awesome entries. But how great does the winning music sound?! Well done, mystery winner, enjoy that new badge! ;)

Symphony-of-Specters
Symphony-of-Specters Recent Posts Threads Started
197 posts SoS - Custom Music and More!
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+7 more
Symphony-of-Specters says

Actually, the winning submission was no surprise. Congrats guitarsstate. Well deserved! Still thought the finalists would have been presented in the podcast. Will there be an extra section about the podcast theme tune contest in episode 4?

Damn you podcast badge! Someday we’ll meet again! >:(

604 posts Keeping the Groove Alive
  • Won a competition
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Featured in the Envato Market Community podcast
+8 more
guitarsstate says

Thanks guys! I’m very happy right now :) Still can’t believe I won, ‘cause It was a tough competition. And Symphony of specters – best of luck with the podcast badge. I’m sure you’ll get it next time ;)

688 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+4 more
robGD says

Congrads guitarsstate!

2715 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Switzerland
+7 more
DanielKeller says
Actually, the winning submission was no surprise. Congrats guitarsstate. Well deserved! Still thought the finalists would have been presented in the podcast. Will there be an extra section about the podcast theme tune contest in episode 4? Damn you podcast badge! Someday we’ll meet again! >:(

I totally agree with you… even though I love your track too, it rocks big time, could be awesome for a Showreel… you both ROCK !! it was definetely a fun competition :) and next time it’s gonna be hard again, I wonder what the next competition is about… Scott??? :nerdy: :evilgrin:

for me it’s more fun to produce music for a competition than just for myself, cuz it inspires me :) the prize even doesn’t matter that much for me, it’s the fun that matters!

604 posts Keeping the Groove Alive
  • Won a competition
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Featured in the Envato Market Community podcast
+8 more
guitarsstate says
Congrads guitarsstate!

Thanx Rob!

424 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+12 more
NikiN Envato team says
Actually, the winning submission was no surprise. Congrats guitarsstate. Well deserved! Still thought the finalists would have been presented in the podcast. Will there be an extra section about the podcast theme tune contest in episode 4? Damn you podcast badge! Someday we’ll meet again! >:(

I totally agree with you… even though I love your track too, it rocks big time, could be awesome for a Showreel… you both ROCK !! it was definetely a fun competition :) and next time it’s gonna be hard again, I wonder what the next competition is about… Scott??? :nerdy: :evilgrin:

for me it’s more fun to produce music for a competition than just for myself, cuz it inspires me :) the prize even doesn’t matter that much for me, it’s the fun that matters!

yeah, when’s/what’s the next competition ?

by
by
by
by
by
by