I’d like to hear your opinions on something. Assume there is support platform that operates as ticket system. How would you like your buyers to open tickets:
- They would register first, add purchase codes for as many items as they bought from you, so when they open a ticket they can select item which they are having issues with, based on those purchase codes.
- Just open a ticket anonymously, providing purchase code only
I’m interested in your opinions as both buyer and author. I’d really appreciate your feedback.
- Community Moderator
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Won a Competition
Of course, I’d choose 1. it’s important to know which item has issues if it does so I can upgrade it to make it easier for my buyers to use!
You’d see item details in both examples, as it would use API to get data about item based on purchase code. Thanks for your answer