1479 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
PixelBin says
It nothing personal but some(a couple) design here are…...well what i called design that are created by 13 year olds that are working just one month with graphics/code.

As much as I’d like to agree with that statement (and love the ring of it, I personally use it also, hehe), I wouldn’t instantly base your opinion and decision on age, my friend. ;) You would be very surprised to hear the age of some authors on ThemeForest and CodeCanyon… including my own.

2952 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says
It nothing personal but some(a couple) design here are…...well what i called design that are created by 13 year olds that are working just one month with graphics/code.
As much as I’d like to agree with that statement (and love the ring of it, I personally use it also, hehe), I wouldn’t instantly base your opinion and decision on age, my friend. ;) You would be very surprised to hear the age of some authors on ThemeForest and CodeCanyon… including my own.

Oh that’s why I tought you were like a 12 yo girl :) (and yeah, I know your blog theme kicked the ass of my blog theme, don’t bring that up please :P )

1479 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+6 more
PixelBin says
Oh that’s why I tought you were like a 12 yo girl :)

Don’t be mad just cause I’m 10 years younger and getting more sales than you. :)

2952 posts
+10 more
DDStudios says
Don’t be mad just cause I’m 10 years younger and getting more sales than you. :)

lol

2324 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

lol well it has nothing to do with age, but iif i say this everybody gets me ;)

@Dany how old are you? i heard you turned 16 last week? :P

2952 posts
+10 more
DDStudios says

lol well it has nothing to do with age, but iif i say this everybody gets me ;)

@Dany how old are you? i heard you turned 16 last week? :P

26 ;)

2324 posts
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

lol ;)

2324 posts
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

Touché :P

3135 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Daniel_R says
Well, I can share the secret number with you, I guess. Everyday, almost 95% of PSD Template and 70% of WP theme get rejected.
I guess I can consider the thread closed that I just started about this exact information. Thanks!

lol, I emailed Mark so he could answer your questions in that thread but since Kailoon shared the info. I suppose it’ll be okay for me to do as well.

Site templates have about 70-75% rejected each month. At least that’s my approximation since I don’t have the actual stats.

wow…cool stat

and Danny…happy blated day!

by
by
by
by
by
by