1001 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says

Organize all your assets before you start. this little app works like a dream. Love it!

http://conigs.com/posthaste/

oh, and toss the guy a donation is you DL it.

B

4908 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

Wow, this thing looks fantastic! Downloading when I get home later FOR SURE !!!

1001 posts
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says

I think it MAC only. You still have a MAC ?

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
conigs says

Thanks for spreading the word.

Just a quick heads up – got an email from Mark here at Video Hive and had a feature suggestion (which is similar to another request I received earlier) to support multiple templates. So that’s next on the to-do list for Post Haste.

4908 posts
+9 more

Fantastic Conigs! Thanks for developing such an awesome tool!

4908 posts
+9 more
I think it MAC only. You still have a MAC ?

Yep, I was trying to sell it a while back, and put it on CL for $1400 – $1500, and I specified, I was firm. I got about 30 phone calls, all making offers. Some actually offered services, another guy offered me $350 and told me I’d have to deliver it to him in upstate NY. After I shot him down, he spent 20 minutes trying to explain to me why his offer of $350 for a computer that, at the time was 4 months old and had only been turned on twice, was a very legitimate and fair offer.

Feature request number 2 Conigs, if you’re still reading…PC Support, would be fantastic, and also very dooable in AIR ! :P

1001 posts
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says
Thanks for spreading the word. Just a quick heads up – got an email from Mark here at Video Hive and had a feature suggestion (which is similar to another request I received earlier) to support multiple templates. So that’s next on the to-do list for Post Haste.

Multiple templates? Can you elaborate some. You mean for AE, FCP and apps? or something else.

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
conigs says
Thanks for spreading the word. Just a quick heads up – got an email from Mark here at Video Hive and had a feature suggestion (which is similar to another request I received earlier) to support multiple templates. So that’s next on the to-do list for Post Haste.
Multiple templates? Can you elaborate some. You mean for AE, FCP and apps? or something else.

Not for apps, but for different situations. Say you have a template for graphics jobs, another for commercial edits, and another for documentary. In future versions, you will be able to specify which template to use for the folder structure.

4908 posts
+9 more

What I suggested was allow the users to set up the system with a drop down of sorts showing various templates. Each template could be set up for a different purpose, to push the application into other aspects of digital creation. Like design, web design, programming, etc. You specify folder structures and files you create for each type of process one time, pick the template from the drop down, and hit go, and your whole structure is made up for you.

1001 posts
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says

yeah that would be killer.

by
by
by
by