So today I had the parts of my new computer arrive (excited giggle). It got me thinking about what you lot have in your rigs.
So what have you lot got?! Here’s mine:
The Dark Night:
- Intel i7 3770K
- Noctua NH-D14 CPU cooler
- 16gigs Ram (Soon to be 32)
- EVGA GTX 670 FTW Graphics cards
- 256gb Kingston SSD
- 2TB Barracuda (Also have a 6TB NAS)
- Fractal Design define R4 case
This isn’t just aimed at Windows users. Mac guys, whatcha specs!?
- P E5400 2.70 GHz
- 2 GB Ram
- 320 HD
- No video card
and i working very comfortable
Intel i5 Quadcore 16GB DDR3 1TB 5400 RPM HD Radeon HD 6530 Dual 23” LED Monitors Running Great
There are 6 machines running right now, not counting phones and pads. LOL
The main worker bee has Quad Core P4 running at 2.4 GH with dual 2 TB internal drives and 4 external 2 TB drives. 8 Megs RAM, dual 23 inch monitors.
And, it apparently needs some work on one of the fans.
i7 3610QM – 12 gigs of RAM – GT 630M card – 15.6” HP DV6 + 24” Samsung SyncMaster.
- Intel i7 3770K @ 4.4GHz
- Coolermaster Hyper 212+ Cooler with 3x AC F12 PWM fans
- Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H (I’m strong gigabyte fan, their MoBos are reliable)
- DDR3 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz CL10 (I’ll buy another 2×8 next year)
- Sapphire HD4850 512MB DualSlot
- SSD 128GB OCZ Agility 3 Sata3
- 500GB WD HDD Sata2 (working already for four years, 15 hours a day, our sixth WD in family)
- Fortron Blue Storm II 500W
- Acutake Viper B/S
- LCD 22” Samsung SyncMaster 2233BW (Want to add another 29” 2560×1080 IPS monitor with 21:9 aspect ratio next year)
2x Xeon E5 2650 8-core, 92GB RAM DDR3 1666Mhz, nVidia Quadro 4000, 2×2TB HDD, 1×256MB SSD, yadda yadda yadda.
Well if you bring out the big guns… I might as well come with my peashooter > 2x Xeon x5650 2.67 < hexacore (24 actual render cores) @ 3.1GHz + 2x Antec Kuehler H2O 920 + 24 GB DDR3 ECC ram @ 1333 + Asus server mb + PNY nvidia quadro 4000 + 1×128GB SSD, 2×2TB @7200, external stuffs probably worth more put together than what’s on the inside… meh. Oh yah, 26” LG LCD + 24” LG LED
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.