My below PowerPoint submissions are not appearing in category “Presentation Templates/Powerpoint Templates”.
1. Quick Corporate PowerPoint Presentation -submitted on 19-Aug-13
2. Corporate PowerPoint Presentation Template -submitted on 15-Jul-13
Really appreciate your support to if you can guide me to make this happen?
There are two ways to move your items to desired category:
1. Edit your item, add one tag just to make your update available and in the very bottom box of update page ask your reviewer to move your item,
2. Open a support ticket and ask staff member to do so.
Since update queue in some categories is extremely slow last days my best bet is to ask support, however you need to wait about 2-3 days.
For your option 1, I think there is no way to change the category. Please let me know.
But any way I choose option 2 and I have just raised the ticket.
May thanks for your valuable support.
That’s the thing, you need to inform your reviewer via bottom box. Remember that you need to change something in your file so update may occur. The easiest way is by adding one tag
Both suggestions didn’t worked-out.
1. No Answer on raised Ticket
2. I re-submitted http://graphicriver.net/item/corporate-powerpoint-presentation-template/5079265 by adding one Tag and also mentioned the issue. As per reviewer (bgm)”Powerpoint Templates & Themes” category doesn’t exist.
my PowerPoints are not appearing if you navigate like below
– Presentation Templates
– Powerpoint Templates (504)
Desperately needed help.
In this case you should ask to move your item to “Presentation Templates/Powerpoint Templates”. That would point unequivocally at the category you want your item to be in.
Ask the reviewer again giving him above destination this time and you’ll be fine
i got a same problem too, my friend too, it only available on “presentation template”, i think is a bug??
The same problem happened to my 3 new presentation items, I’ve tried it both ways a few months ago, but to no avail.
when I upload it I select a right sub-category, but when the item is ready to be sales all in the presentation category, there is no other sub-categories, perhaps it is that makes sales to decline.
would greatly appreciate it if there are staff who helped this problem, Happy Design