Just thought it would be a interesting subject to know what kinda documentation people in general prefer. If you prefer that the item has an html, txt, pdf or more than one type of them?
Personally I really like PDF ’s, because it makes easyer to style propery, the only downside to this is that the person downloading the item might not have an pdf reader installed. For smaller items I like .txt’s, as they’re quick and will be avalible for everyone.
What do you guys/girls prefer?
I would like to replace the html documentation of our themes with a pdf version but i’m not sure, what are recommended tools to build a pdf documentatio n?
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Community Moderator
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Pretty sure this has been discussed before: