5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
elucia says

Hi there I am quite familiar with WordPress but have never purchased a theme until now.

I have purchased the Preludes theme, and the environment is unfamiliar. I barely know where to start!

QUESTIONS :

1. How (or where) do I change the header image? I can figure it out if someone can just point it out to me.

2. Im a little confused on how to upload into the Portfolio. Do I just create a Page, or a Post? Then “assign” it to the Portfolio?

there is no documentation that I can find within the theme Dashboard to help me.

If I could get some direction I could begin uploading my art.

thanks very much!!

ps the site is at: http://karengutfreund.com (but there isn’t anything there yet, just an empty shell :(

101 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
+2 more
LoewenWeb says

Have you tried contacting the author? Its hard to answer these questions without owning the theme.

5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
elucia says

yes; his website has no contact information; only a link pointing to themeforest.

really a drag especially since I bought this for a client and need to set it up for her

the author is “Mondre”

does anyone know how I can get in touch with Mondre?

thank you!

319 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
imaginem says

Hi,

You can always post your questions to the theme discussion section – and get a speedy reply. There’s a PDF in the Help folder – it’s well explained with a guide to setting up the theme.

Let me know if you need anymore help. Do post to the theme page and not to the forum.

Thanks, Mondre’

by
by
by
by
by
by