Yay! It’s gaming time.

374 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
MarcoSecchi Envato team says

funny… they will sell a gaming platform, without a gamedev IDE . Just go and buy Unity3D :D

4140 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

Yay! Weed smokers. haaa?

1633 posts fueledweb.com
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
RimmonTrieu says

I don’t really feel the new direction and what they have done so far to our beloved technology.

Sad, but I’ve started branding myself as html5 developer. Joining the haters crowd is what I could never imagine a half year ago.

4140 posts
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

branding myself as html5 developer. Joining the haters crowd is what I could never imagine a half year ago.
4 years ago i think someone show me a 3d flash file, after some inquiry I found you here ,shocking is how today no one even want to touch 3d stuff for the web all due to the name of mobile.

HTML 5 in its own category has a very long way to go in the name of the canvas as something that can generate money for us these days.

But the worst issue for me is the flash developers community was shredded to piece`s in a very short time, and without flash developers there won’t be any flash on all its figure`s . On a personal level i don’t do any more new stuff for flash just holding the exiting of what i have and move on to other stuff .

I don’t think i will ever be html5 developer that browser issue always drifts me away from HTML in general.

Even more shocking 5 years ago no even want to learn Java Script for the web as it was consider a no future technology…go figure :P .

Bottom line Adobe can’t re-invent flash but even worst they keep ignoring flash developers and i can state now i am no longer a flash/flex developer.

p.s
Marco probably light his cigarette drink his coffee and say ho that’s great ,less flash/flex developer better is for me :P

3749 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in Spain
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+9 more
pezflash says

I don’t really feel the new direction and what they have done so far to our beloved technology. Sad, but I’ve started branding myself as html5 developer. Joining the haters crowd is what I could never imagine a half year ago.

Completely agree. Although (and i’ll deny this in front of any lawyer) i’ve to confess that i’m enjoying the move to jss, css and so on.

374 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
MarcoSecchi Envato team says

p.s
Marco probably light his cigarette drink his coffee and say ho that’s great ,less flash/flex developer better is for me :P

Ahah, touchè :)

However I don’t smoke, just drink a lot of coffee :D

Anyway, I am too considering alternatives (maybe it’s just my past as a Java developer) like the android platform, Lua and even Arduino as an interactive platform, but js is not one of them… (maybe Dart, but not js)

marco

4140 posts
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

^It’s never too late to start you know, just roll your flavor Tabaco with your first morning coffee, you will code faster i promise :P

I start finding myself more and more under titanium mobile application, its OK but that JS is killing me ….

http://www.appcelerator.com/products/titanium-mobile-application-development/
535 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
dimumurray says

...but that JS is killing me ….

This will help to ease the pain: JavaScript Patterns

by
by
by
by