2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
kiarnmarriage says

Hi all, I just loaded the Premium Gallery Manager by WP Titans and in my WP dashboard I get the Gallery options tab, but no plain Gallery tab.. I followed all instructions to install correctly so now I don’t know how to actually load up a gallery :/ Any help would be muchly appreciated :)

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
kiarnmarriage says

Why does nothing on my bloody website wanna work.. And I can’t find anywhere to get any help!! I gave up trying the free stuff so came in here and have now paid for 2 different plug-ins and neither work properly either and there is no clear instructions on how to get help!!!!!!! If I can’t get help soon I will reverses transactions via paypal! GRRRRRRRRRRR

34 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
CodeLion says

Hi kiarnmarriage!

If you read the documentation & applied the instructions & you still have problems, i think you should contact the author via the item’s comments page or via his profile page contact form instead of the forum….

Good luck kiarnmarriage!

Kind Regads

Ayoub

1716 posts Time is what you desire most, but waste carelessly.
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
Firsh says

I can help you if you still need help.

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
macadv says

Just purchased the Premium Gallery Manager by WP Titans, however the gallery is not showing on the page or posts. Ideas? We’ve uploaded the images in the Gallery and inserted the code.

by
by
by
by
by
by