once again, trying to install the latest premium theme update, zip file does not upload. (chrome, safari, opera, aurora)
Following all the normal procedures – Install a theme in .zip format (with deactivated theme, pluggins off … etc.), same notice:
“are you sure you want to do this? Please try again”
which is quite hilarious in-itself, of course I want to do this. I have contacted hosting, the author (more hilarity), and researched WP support.
So, my question is: if there is an option on the WP 3.5.1 dashboard for simple theme updates, why is this option not used by the authors to simplify and ease all update(s) their (premium) themes?
anyway, I still cannot upload the Atlas 2.0 into 3.5.1
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester