67 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Located in Canada Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
DokZayas says

Short and sweet, as it seems that we’re all in agreement here.

Loud and clear +1 for the dashboard.

-1 for multi-level user accounts.

Have a great Monday, everyone….. ugh… ;)

Andy

828 posts
    Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market Won a competition Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
+7 more
wpbakery says

+100 for the facebook style dashboard

1081 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
damojo says

The dashboard idea sounds very convenient lookin forward to that :D

926 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
michelsteege says

Just make a air dashboard with the api and you are done :)

Don’t like the premium accounts though why should someone who sold more be more important then a new user?

623 posts
    Has referred more than 5000 members Has sold $2M+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in a magazine
+9 more
Kriesi says

dahsboard sounds great, some statistical data drawn with a graphic would be great as well. like purchases, visits of users, referal sites, conversion rate etc =)

I am not asking for a full google analytics clone but at least some data would be great, so authors can improve their efforts to draw users to their items.

78 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
rkquest says

To me, I just want a way to track my updates similar to upload tracking. Sometimes I tend to forget if I already submitted my update (seriously) and sometimes, I’m uploading a large file and the internet gets cut off. I would tell myself I’ll just reupload later but then forget.

82 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+7 more
mikemcalister says
To me, I just want a way to track my updates similar to upload tracking. Sometimes I tend to forget if I already submitted my update (seriously) and sometimes, I’m uploading a large file and the internet gets cut off. I would tell myself I’ll just reupload later but then forget.

Yeah, upload/update tracking would be sweet via a dashboard!

318 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
imaginem says

The Dashboard feature sounds good, including. Maybe the option to integrate Google Analytics to individual accounts by the user. <—wouldn’t that be great.

988 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
thomas07 says

yeah, i am for it…Dashboard IN, Premium or other fun subscription types OUT .

120 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
cdavidson says

same as everyone else +1 for dashboard.

by
by
by
by
by
by