2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Denmark
morruu says

I have prepaid $50 today via Paypal and VISA, but my account still shows $0,00. Do I have to wait a day before I can see my deposit?

1616 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
Bedros says

Hi Morruu,

I’ve just flagged your thread for a Staff Reply, it is about 05:00 AM At Melbourne – Australia, so I’m sure that you’ll get a response from staff in a couple of hours.

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi morruu, the deposit process via PayPal should be fairly quick. Have you checked your PayPal account history to see if the deposit did indeed go through?

In the meantime, please open a support ticket, providing as much detail as possible, and support staff will be happy to assist. Your patience is highly appreciated.

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in Denmark
morruu says

Hi morruu, the deposit process via PayPal should be fairly quick. Have you checked your PayPal account history to see if the deposit did indeed go through?
I appreciate your help. I think I might have the answer myself. When I was redirected to the site Envato choose a way to pay, then I clicked ‘Pay with a debit or credit card’. Now I might have to wait until my bank transfer the money. Isn’t that right?
by
by
by
by
by
by