3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
presentaciones says

Buy a presentation of 20 dollars. The transfer was done successfully. Then I went to the download section but not appears the file for download. I’ve revised several occasions and nothing. What could be the problem. Someone could help me, thanks

3903 posts After Effects Templates
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+4 more
miseld says

Buy a presentation of 20 dollars. The transfer was done successfully. Then I went to the download section but not appears the file for download. I’ve revised several occasions and nothing. What could be the problem. Someone could help me, thanks

Did you press “Download” button near by item in Downloads?

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

Hi presentaciones, I see here that your deposit was successful, and the credits are currently available in your marketplace account. To download an item, you must first go to the item page and purchase the item.

After you click on the Purchase button, simply choose Buy with Prepaid Credit (option on the left) which will automatically deduct the item value from your existing marketplace credits.

If you need any additional assistance, don’t hesitate to ask. Cheers.

3 posts
presentaciones says

Thanks for responding Dzinc. Ok now I have clearer. But I have a new problem. Yesterday when it was worth $ 20 bucks and buy now appears the project with a value of $ 25. My account does not reach me, I pay those extra $ 5 or should I just buy?? Because the price went up? Gracias.

3 posts
presentaciones says

Thanks for responding Miseld. Apparently it is user problem. Someone’s estaff is advising me. Thank you very much for your time.

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

Hi again, if the item price is currently higher than the amount of credits available in your account, you will indeed need to make an additional deposit/purchase.

Or, you can try contacting support and see if they can provide another solution. Bear in mind that there are no guarantees that they can/will.

Thanks for your understanding and good luck.

by
by
by
by
by
by