I just wondered whether there were any plans to increase the number of reviewers for the presentation category, because at the moment it takes a long time for any presentations to get reviewed, and then they all get reviewed at once, meaning the first uploaded gets a very short time on the front page, and will probably get little sales.
For example, there are currently 5 presentation templates in the reviewing queue, of which mine is the first, and it has been there for 7 days, yet the others which have been there for less time will most probably be reviewed at the same time.
I think more reviewers would be a good idea. Especially since GraphicRiver is one of the fastest expanding marketplaces.
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
I think all of us are wondering that.Hopefully some of us will get to do that, while others already do.
Good luck mate,maybe soon i’ll get my files reviewed by you.