I hesitated a lot between opencart and pretashop but after reading this article http://blog.academy-ecommerce.com/prestashop-en-exces-de-vitesse (article in French, but google translation will help you easily understand), I think my choice will be limited to opencart now. This article is interesting on prestashop bad choice ….. What do you think? what inconvient of opencart?
As for me, both platforms are good. Everything depends on your skills and needs.
- Has a lot of features
- Fast and not resource consuming
- Large number of extensions, modules and add-ons
- Support available
- Unlimited number of categories and products
- Supports physical products & downloads
- Supports SSL (https) encryption
- Multi-store support
You can find a good comparison of those two shopping carts [link removed] here.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.