2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
smartbigfoot says

Hi, we have bought a prestashop theme (1.4.6.2) 2 years ago. I want to upgrade my prestashop to 1.5.x and theme too. But the themes does not match with my actual design. We want: responsive, categories module in the left sidebar, featured products (5 in a row x 4 columns), items will be shown as list or grid mode, header and footer full wide (like my actual footer), customizable background (like actual). Please let me know if someone could create a theme like that. Previous theme available to modify. My actual website is w w w / a r t e f i m o / c o m . Clean the spaces, I don’t want to be listed in google with this thread.

767 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
outandouter says

I can create a theme like that with your requirements for you. Kindly contact me through my profile with more brief and we can then discuss.

310 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Portugal
DunKz says

Hi!

I can help you upgrade everything without losing your changes. Better than do a custom theme :)

Contact me to info[at]generictec[dot]com or in the contact form of themeforest profile.

Best regards

310 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Portugal
DunKz says

Hi,

Email sent :)

by
by
by
by
by
by