4 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
webpageguy says

During install of UniqueShop (PrestaShop Theme) the theme never finishes the install process with a corresponding error “BAD CONFIGURATION FILE”.

Any idea of a week-end solution.

153 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
wpminima says

I’m no prestaShop expert but maybe this will help you: http://prestastyle.com/2012-05-31/installing-theme-bad-configuration-file/

Good luck! :)

4 posts
webpageguy says

Thank you wpminima, your guidance was spot-on using the link you sent.

153 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
wpminima says

Glad I could help! :)

1 post
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
michaelcjenkins says

During install of UniqueShop (PrestaShop Theme) the theme never finishes the install process with a corresponding error “BAD CONFIGURATION FILE”.

Any idea of a week-end solution.

Yeah you have to unzip the folder. Once it is unzipped there is another zip file inside of that zipped file. You may have to search through a couple of folders but you will find it. The name will be the name of the template and will not have prestashop in it. When logged into your backend that is the file you will upload.
4037 posts Community Team
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Envato Staff
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Australia
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc Staff says

Hi guys, for future reference, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for troubleshooting.

Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.

4 posts
webpageguy says

How funny is that - I posted 4 months ago, and within hours received a prompt response from another user offering appropriate directive and solution, so I promptly replied to the user thanking for that solution and then 4 months later (today) the sleepy Staff woke up and offer how-to advice to steer a connection with the author.

Wow—we need more reliable Staff, or a more efficient manner of handling posts perhaps.

Thank goodness I wasn’t holding my breath for the sleepy Staff to respond these past 4 months.

4037 posts Community Team
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Envato Staff
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Australia
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc Staff says

Hi webpageguy, great to see that you were able to successfully/promptly solve the issue at the time this thread was originally created.

Since the thread has been recently revived (today – Sunday), and due to the fact that it is posted in a public open forum, other users might find it useful as well, and so, properly updating it with information that can easily steer a connection between buyers and the author, seemed appropriate.

Thanks for the valuable feedback, and rest assured that we are always trying to improve the way forum posts are handled. Have a great week, and if you do need any further assistance, don’t hesitate to ask.

by
by
by
by
by
by