1315 posts
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 1
  • Indonesia
  • 4 Years of Membership
+2 more
canimalition
says

Have you seen this site? Very amazing site, you can see the most pretty loading style if you never seen before.

http://www.prettyloaded.com/

You can submit your own work. :)

3757 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Spain
  • Author Level 8
  • Featured Author
+11 more
pezflash
says

Those creativity times… ;)

3724 posts Community Moderator
  • Affiliate Level 8
  • Author Level 6
  • Bundle Boss
  • Collector Level 4
+9 more
quickandeasy
says

Why do I find that so awesome!!? :D

4140 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4
  • Brazil
+5 more
tsafi
says

Those creativity times… ;)

In this case i don’t think history will repeat itself on those creativity times, as the web world becoming more and more static with a fix pattern :P

684 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
  • Indonesia
Gembell
says

Cool. . . . .

3757 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Spain
  • Author Level 8
  • Featured Author
+11 more
pezflash
says

In this case i don’t think history will repeat itself on those creativity times, as the web world becoming more and more static with a fix pattern :P

New times will come, surprising and innovatives. But i’m agree with you, nowadays are pretty boring regarding web design (not regarding the web itself, which is fantastic). Maybe we can run a site www.prettybored.com :P

397 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
Monkify
says

Pretty neat. Would be better if they had a search function and filter by category/genre.

4140 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4
  • Brazil
+5 more
tsafi
says

New times will come, surprising and innovatives. But i’m agree with you, nowadays are pretty boring regarding web design (not regarding the web itself, which is fantastic). Maybe we can run a site www.prettybored.com :P
Well give me a call when those times will come cos` hell ill be lost by then, i think J we are going to be too old when those time comes… I already shift to other direction like everyone else and join the ordinary world.

Now i know how Spartacus feel back in old days , he used to be a slave (like the day i work for major cooperation) then he did his jailbreak and taste the joy of freedom and killing everyone(my flash days) on his way until the Rome’s capture him again and i don’t need to tell you how that end :P

3875 posts Community Moderator
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Tuts+ Instructor
  • Netherlands
+10 more
Joost
says

Awesome site – I just spent 5 minutes looking at loading bars, and not once I felt like it was wasting my time :P

134 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4
  • Bundle Boss
+8 more
amardeep
says

Very nice!! :D

by
by
by