• Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
webdesigndeluxe says

Hey everyone, I’m back. I posted here a while back asking about my shared server from godaddy as someone .htaccess files were being uploaded with url rewrites causing my 404 pages to go to malware websites. At this time I do not want to switch hosting providers but I was wondering if there is a way to stop these files from being uploaded to my server. If anyone can help me with this issue, please help. Thanks so much!

3202 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
organicbee says
Hey everyone, I’m back. I posted here a while back asking about my shared server from godaddy as someone .htaccess files were being uploaded with url rewrites causing my 404 pages to go to malware websites. At this time I do not want to switch hosting providers but I was wondering if there is a way to stop these files from being uploaded to my server. If anyone can help me with this issue, please help. Thanks so much!

what are your permissions set at?

552 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
OurWebMedia says

I’ve offered my assistance before with your issues related to this and I’ll offer it again… please feel free to contact me via my profile.

962 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
webdesigndeluxe says
I’ve offered my assistance before with your issues related to this and I’ll offer it again… please feel free to contact me via my profile.

Yes you’re help was great! Thanks :) but it seems somehow it’s still happening. I’ll email you later this evening. Thanks again!

by
by
by
by
by
by