5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
HaL_Tech says

When downloading a preview copy of a track to see if it works in my project it downloads with the generic title of “preview.mp3” I then have to rename it to the name of the track so that I can find it easily again should it happen to work in the project. This is kind of a pain especially when downloading several previews. If I misspell or forget or whatever it becomes quite difficult to find the item I have a preview for.

It would be much easier if the preview tracks downloaded as the name of the file or an item number or something to help quickly find the item again later.

If there’s a better way to do this that I’m missing, I’m all ears!

Thanks!

2009 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

Very good point. My question in this is: How about ID3 Tags. Makes it sence to set them or are the cleared out anyway? Who knows that? Did anybody try this? If they remain in the preview, that would help to identify the previews very easy.

5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in United States
HaL_Tech says

That would work I suppose. But I would like to see something even easier that I don’t have to hunt for. I don’t normally come across ID3 tags in my workflow, unless I’m missing them somewhere.

by
by
by
by
by
by