323 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
shadow66142000 says

Can we add a field for the preview image rather than taking the first one in the series of screenshots? This would allow us to be a little more creative with it without having it show in the screenshots. Here is an example of what I’m referring to:
http://themeforest.net/theme_previews/17397-gamepress

342 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
reidknorr says

I think that is a great idea. I guess either way you could just make the first screenshot you upload, the “preview” shot. However, I do understand where it may be unnecessary or perhaps unwanted to display when clicking the screenshots button. Hopefully Jeffrey will put in a request for that.

323 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
shadow66142000 says

I expected more to be on board for this. The way it’s currently set-up you can just make it your first in the series of screenshots but why not just give it a field in the upload. Oh well I thought it made sense.

2263 posts Bird is the word..
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says

I second that motion for sure – sounds like a very good idea and one that wouldn’t be too hard to implement – hopefully the powers that be may think it’s a good idea also.

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
winterflow says

I think this would be a good idea, because of beginning author like us, spend more time to find out the answer of “Where can we upload the preview image one?”. Thanks.

5336 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Really old thread. Locking :)

by
by
by
by
by
by