13 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
adamiscool says

Hello!

I noticed that you can only view a preview on some of the templates like for example on http://themeforest.net/item/simple-colorful-corporate/15949 but on my two templates it doesnt show, even though I included the preview screenshots!!!! You can see my one here http://themeforest.net/item/breezy/16045. How are people supposed to buy my template if they cant preview it!

Thanks for your help

Adam

p.s Your site is great, keep up the great work.

94 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
JimmyP says

I think it’s a generic issue the site is facing. Most of the new templates released over the weekend don’t seem to have any previews. On mine ( linky ) I’ve included a link to the preview images in a comment, just until this issue is fixed…

13 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
adamiscool says

Thanks! I will do the same.

1504 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years Has referred 10+ members Located in Australia Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+10 more
collis Envato team says

Hey guys!

That’s odd, I’ll get the devs to take a look immediately! :-( How strange

578 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
+6 more
ryan says

Hey guys, it’s fixed. We’re looking all throughout the zip files now for images (including sub directories), so your screenshots are showing up!

94 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
JimmyP says

Thanks for fixing it! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by