118 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
LegitDesigns says

I’m currently working on a new new theme you can follow the updates of it on my twitter: http://twitter.com/AlexCLD

I’m 16 and just looking for some more activity around here. I’m new to ThemeForest and I got one of my themes accepted but no activity so I’m working on another one I’m going to submit to Here when its all said and done with. But I will be posting the updates on my Twitter so feel free to follow me! :)

- Legit

58 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
BulkyCranium says

Your new file looks pretty cool.

Your current theme for sale, I did have a look at that a while ago. And, I’m just trying to give constructive criticism here, so don’t take this the wrong way. But I would not buy your sleek folio theme, just because it has the slider area on every single page. Other than that it is nice and clean. A great job.

To make your new theme more attractive to buyers I would suggest adding a little more variety on the page layouts (i.e., have an option without the slider area).

Just my 2¢.

Best of luck with your themes.

118 posts
+2 more
LegitDesigns says

Your current theme for sale, I did have a look at that a while ago. And, I’m just trying to give constructive criticism here, so don’t take this the wrong way. But I would not buy your sleek folio theme, just because it has the slider area on every single page. Other than that it is nice and clean. A great job.

To make your new theme more attractive to buyers I would suggest adding a little more variety on the page layouts (i.e., have an option without the slider area).

Just my 2¢.

Thanks for your feedback. I will consider removing it :)

118 posts
+2 more
LegitDesigns says

Just my 2¢.

Actually right now on that SleekFolio one I’m going to be changing the banner on the other pages other than the home and I will be uploading it either tonight or tomorrow night.

by
by
by
by
by
by