380 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $2M+ on Envato Market
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
GoodLayers says

I have reached $125k. How do I receive my elite care package?

Can’t wait to get it too :P

31 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
beiker says

Congrats! How long did it take you to achieve that?

303 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
ignitethemes says

I have to agree with other author comments. I’d like to see less time spent on fluff and more time on things that are useful to buyers and authors.
1. Number one on my list is Searchable Item Comments
2. Second is a rating system that is useful for buyers and authors, the frustration with the ratings has been around for years: http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/ratings-are-stupids/24933?page=1

2579 posts Put a Donk On It
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+10 more
ThemeProvince says

11 months, its been done much faster though.

558 posts
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in a magazine
+17 more
theMOLITOR says

I used the price adjustment tool more than a few times. It was nice, but I wasn’t particularly attached to it. I’m glad to hear there is something better on the horizon. Maybe since it hasn’t been released just yet we can have some possible input on aspects of the new tool we (I’m mostly speaking for myself) would like to see…

1. Real-time price changes – My main frustration with the previous system was that it took so long for my requests to go into effect (and vice versa).

2. No limit on the number of items we can change at one time – I wish I was able to try out at least one or two other themes when I submitted a request.

3. Increased sales – the previous tool didn’t increase my sales as much as I wanted it to. Please advise!!!!!!

Thanks!

922 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+13 more
MDNW says

3. Increased sales – the previous tool didn’t increase my sales as much as I wanted it to. Please advise!!!!!!

I can go to bed now knowing that I laughed today. Thanks Chris!

6000 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

I think this is why the tool removed; price increments with the aim of sales increment :D (joking)

Just wondering one thing, is the removal (or temporary halt) of tool means we can no longer request for price increase by directly contacting support too? I felt contacting support was better than Elite tool as Elite tool has time constraints per month.

I am not a ThemeForest author but from other marketplace experiences, I felt easier to increase prices by contacting support with relevant reasons. Doesn’t that allowed on ThemeForest?

303 posts
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
ignitethemes says

Just wanna throw this out there, the pricing of “Site Templates” seems completely out of whack to me. I think the pricing needs to more fair, and logical. For instance there should never be a single page template priced the same or higher than a full site template, there needs to be caps ie: Construction page: $6 Single page Template: $11-$13 Full Site Template: $16-$18 Full Site Template with special feature ie (shopping cart) $20-22

380 posts
  • Has sold $2M+ on Envato Market
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
+6 more
GoodLayers says

11 months, its been done much faster though.

Today is the first year since our first item launched :)

202 posts I'm a Husky Designer
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
designcrumbs says

Just wanna throw this out there, the pricing of “Site Templates” seems completely out of whack to me. I think the pricing needs to more fair, and logical. For instance there should never be a single page template priced the same or higher than a full site template, there needs to be caps ie: Construction page: $6 Single page Template: $11-$13 Full Site Template: $16-$18 Full Site Template with special feature ie (shopping cart) $20-22

Not only that, but pricing based on the functionality and NOT just the category it’s in. I have a highly specific single page item, but its in the Specialty Pages > Miscellaneous category so it was priced along those lines, at $8. However, it has more functionality and is priced less than most single page templates.

by
by
by
by
by
by