7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
marzenaslonko says

perhaps too happy too quickly… I use to buy a lots of items (needed or not) just because of the quality and brilliant prices… won’t be doing that right now, that’s for sure.
If you find this quality at this prices somewhere other than envato, please let me know. ;)

Look, I don’t want to take away anything from you guys… you do a great job with your projects and all the items are high quality… however, I can only speak for myself – I have enjoyed the quality and prices – especially the prices but I simply won’t be able to afford to spend the same money as until now. Will it make any difference for you guys..? I don’t know and I hope not but for me – I won’t be buying items from envato in numbers like until now. And YES, I will look for alternative… something what I didn’t need to do until now…

4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in France
HadrienX says

I think it’s wrong, customers will buy less and the worst people will search more nulled files, because of the new prices.

1243 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
SomethingDesign says

Ha Ha Ha. I can believe +$3 and already shows up some buyers with prices complains. I wish the prices doubled in all marketplaces. You need to learn one thing QUALITY COSTS!

7 posts
marzenaslonko says

Ha Ha Ha. I can believe +$3 and already shows up some buyers with prices complains. I wish the prices doubled in all marketplaces. You need to learn one thing QUALITY COSTS!

Sure – what you have to learn is: GREED COSTS THE SAME IF NOT MORE!

207 posts
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
GDragoN says

I think it’s wrong, customers will buy less and the worst people will search more nulled files, because of the new prices.

Increase is very small, and it is still long way away from the real worth for the most items. And I don’t believe that this $1.00 or $2.00 increase causes drop in sales, and authors will get a bit more satisfaction of their items prices being just a closer to what they actually worth.

Also, I recently searched for my items on warez websites to send removal notices, and to see what is done to them, I downloaded ‘nulled’ version of one of my items, to find several malwares added to different files loading hidden iframes, sending useraname and passwords and so on. I really don’t know how can anyone rely on warez items for any serious website.

1243 posts
+4 more
SomethingDesign says

I don’t think so I have allot of customers with the prices triple then here. That’s why I stopped uploading. I don’t want to work for small change. @marzenaslonko There is no alternative cheaper then here.

188 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
ZeroLink says

Is it greed to want a price increase of $1 – $3 as quality continues to rise or wanting prices to remain the same? (in which as we know in the real world is $100’s – $1000’s more expensive)

Seems like buyers that threaten to look else where because of this very small increase are the greedy ones. It only make sense for prices to go up as quality goes up.

3732 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

Is it greed to want a price increase of $1 – $3 as quality continues to rise or wanting prices to remain the same? (in which as we know in the real world is $100’s – $1000’s more expensive)

Seems like buyers that threaten to look else where because of this very small increase are the greedy ones. It only make sense for prices to go up as quality goes up.

I reported that comment, since it’s offensive to authors and buyers alike.

7 posts
marzenaslonko says

Hmmmm… not much point to argue. The time will tell.

1243 posts
+4 more
SomethingDesign says

I reported that comment, since it’s offensive to authors and buyers alike.

That’s the difference between buyers and opportunists.

by
by
by
by
by
by