Jordan_M, i saw your post :)

15 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
themebakers says

I would agree that an increase would be nice… IF YOU DEVELOPERS COULD MAKE THEMES THAT ACTUALLY WORK !!!
If i where a reviewer 90% of the themes would be out.

You can do so by launching your own marketplace like ThemeFuse and OrmanClark ;)

3007 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says

I would agree that an increase would be nice… IF YOU DEVELOPERS COULD MAKE THEMES THAT ACTUALLY WORK !!!
If i where a reviewer 90% of the themes would be out.
You can do so by launching your own marketplace like ThemeFuse and OrmanClark ;)

Correction, like ThemeFuse. Orman and his theme have only a presentation website at the moment.

1428 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Anps says

Cool solution then is that old themes that do not pass the new as the reviewers say more strict standards are removed :P Then all of the sudden we would have a lot more sales and exposure time :) and of course quality would be more with the time :)

But that would certainly make a lot of people very angry :)

422 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
vahid Envato team says

Long overdue update on this project:

Snow has been cleared from the desk following KL and we’ve seen movement again on this project. Yup, we attached skis! :-)

New pricing structure finalised, each reviewers each reviewed entire wp library, results merged together with some controversial items under going a further price review due. A final new price has been selected for each of the 1700+ WP themes. We’ve drafted the notes post and now finalising details with the review, support, community and dev teams. We normally have our marketplace meeting on Wed mornings (Melbourne time) so we’ll be checking over details and a dev (I think Lucas) will be coding up actual import of the .csv file with all the changes. I’ll get another update either tomorrow or Thursday indicating when the change will go through.

This has probably been one of the most thorough price reviews we’ve ever done. I certainly never through it would take this long. :-S I guess that means our next price update (no idea what or when) can only get faster. Right?

194 posts Dreams Money Can Buy
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
+5 more
SwiftIdeas says

Thanks for the update Vahid, glad to see that it is finally coming true. Look forward to seeing more about this over the next few days! :)

- Ed

273 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
Kopyov says

Snow has been cleared from the desk following KL and we’ve seen movement again on this project. Yup, we attached skis! :-)

New pricing structure finalised, each reviewers each reviewed entire wp library, results merged together with some controversial items under going a further price review due. A final new price has been selected for each of the 1700+ WP themes. We’ve drafted the notes post and now finalising details with the review, support, community and dev teams. We normally have our marketplace meeting on Wed mornings (Melbourne time) so we’ll be checking over details and a dev (I think Lucas) will be coding up actual import of the .csv file with all the changes. I’ll get another update either tomorrow or Thursday indicating when the change will go through.

This has probably been one of the most thorough price reviews we’ve ever done. I certainly never through it would take this long. :-S I guess that means our next price update (no idea what or when) can only get faster. Right?

Are you planning these changes only for WP themes?

2215 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says

This is precisely what we’re asking for. Thank you for providing to-the-point information and data and no “in the pipeline”, “we are working on it”, “we love you” sort-of responses. Thank you!

177 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
xdkd says

vahid, you mention price reviews, those will be price increases, right?

3524 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

vahid, you mention price reviews, those will be price increases, right?
It would be a real fun to be the opposite. Today you’re asking about a price increase, and tomorrow you’ll see a price decrease :D just because your theme was not good enough :D
by
by
by
by
by
by