165 posts Hello World!
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
shuhankuang says

:P
Am I dreaming?

1023 posts Freelance Flash and JavaScript Developer
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
sike says

Cause the new feature buy it now… :)

1161 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
FlashTang says

Cool :D
what is the new feature

1100 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
ranfirefly says

Yep.. I’ve just noticed that.
That’s for the buyers that don’t won’t to deposit/prepaid 20$.

2114 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
fifty_tons says

maybe the higher price should be smaller :D. And the prepaid price should be the one mroe visible.

4140 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says
maybe the higher price should be smaller :D. And the prepaid price should be the one mroe visible.
+1

yap zoom the prepaid price by 3×3 :D um-zoom the higher price by /3 :D

15 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
stevenpa says

Agreed! I’m a buyer, and I’ll tell you right now, seeing everything cost $2 more is a big turn off. What was $5 is now $7…oh wait, there’s the fine print, it’s still $5.

I’ve been here for a while and keep up to date with the system, so whatever, I guess I’ll just have to go through the agony of subtracting 2 from the most visible number. But for first-timers unfamiliar with the system, they’re going to see $7 rather than $5 and maybe think a bit longer about purchasing. Is that really what ActiveDen wants to have happen?

110 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
FMedia says

I think it will make some confusion to new buyer :p

5322 posts The Dude Abides
    Located in United States Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+9 more
CodingJack says

good ideas guys. read my solution in the other thread and let’s advocate for this new feature to get tweaked

by
by
by
by
by
by