• Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
+4 more
plastic3 says

Allegro120 and MartijndeBont, agree with you, guys, increasing can be only a few $$, and then AJ staff be able to draw conclusions..but i think that now is good time for soft price changes, which was announced last year..

I’m wondering why everybody who says other stock music sites use higher price ranges are not uploading their complete portfolio to those sites instead of Audiojungle? I’m really interested in knowing this. Is it because you like Audiojungle more? Isn’t that worth something too? Or is it because the risk of loosing lots of sales is just too high?
Good question..I really love AJ and i chose this marketplace as main at the beggining of my stock music activity..:)
212 posts Live Creative!
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United States
BrownHouseMedia says

I’m wondering why everybody who says other stock music sites use higher price ranges are not uploading their complete portfolio to those sites instead of Audiojungle? I’m really interested in knowing this. Is it because you like Audiojungle more? Isn’t that worth something too? Or is it because the risk of loosing lots of sales is just too high?

Many of us are uploading to sites with higher price ranges. I am very fond of AJ and love the community here but as Tim said earlier there is a fear that AJ is not keeping up with other sites.

4 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United States
KrankAudio says

Agreed! There are a number of nice things about AJ but the prices must increase! (it would also be nice to see more sensible licensing agreements or a PRO & Non-PRO Section…. but prices first!)

37 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
SilverHoof says

Agreed with Allegro120. For a start – maximum 1-2 dollars. It will be smoothly…

I know marketplaces with 40-60$ per regular license and with a very big number of sales.
Really, Victor? VERY big? For example?)) What we’re doing here? :)
919 posts Go Acoustic!
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United States
jhunger says

Many of us are uploading to sites with higher price ranges. I am very fond of AJ and love the community here but as Tim said earlier there is a fear that AJ is not keeping up with other sites.

Ditto – we’re not taking the non-exclusive hit for nothing :)

The reason I come back to AudioJungle on a regular basis is because of the community, and also the artist-centric feel they’ve built here. On some other sites as an author you can feel pretty anonymous. The little digital trophies are for some reason a great motivator for me :). I like that the people reviewing my music are other musicians who are my colleagues on the site. I also like that the reviewers are pretty strict here compared to other marketplaces – I always upload here first to weed out any problems before posting to other sites. Also, besides one other site, I’ve gotten the most contacts for freelance from this site.

But yeah, although I’m not really in favor of an overly drastic price increase, I certainly feel that some price increase is overdue. Especially since previous modest increases have apparently not kept sales from growing significantly over the past few years.

597 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
TortoiseTree says

I don’t know about you guys, but I get way more action here than on other sites so my loyalty is very much on the side of AudioJungle. I get very few sales elsewhere whereas here I get quite a steady amount. Also they allow us here to change the html on each page whereas on other sites (to my knowledge) this isn’t an option.

Maybe yes, try increasing a dollar or two. But as my friend Allegro120 said, we rock the boat too hard we may be in trouble. There is another new site which I won’t mention (as I’m not allowed) and they are giving away tons of songs for free… I can understand why envato might be dragging their feet to raise prices.

1170 posts 12 notes. Unlimited potential.
  • Elite Author
  • Envato Staff
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Reviewer
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+8 more
garethcoker Reviewer says

giving away tons of songs for free…

Disgraceful! How long is it before composers are paying to have their music used….lol

644 posts Allegro120 Composer
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Spain
Allegro120 says

All this is very worrying!

666 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
ZtarrZound says

giving away tons of songs for free…
Disgraceful! How long is it before composers are paying to have their music used….lol
LMAO….
QAudioProductions
QAudioProductions Recent Posts Threads Started
36 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Europe
QAudioProductions says

A soft increase wouldn`t hurt anyone :-) We are living in 2013 and products are getting constantly more expensive at least where I live :-)

by
by
by
by
by
by