455 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
D_Cooper says

I think this subject has a semi answer here http://notes.envato.com/news/marketplace-license-upgrade/
Anyway we need price-increase, IMO
734 posts Plastic it's fantastic:))
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
plastic3 says
+1
343 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
MeGustaMusic says

I think this subject has a semi answer here http://notes.envato.com/news/marketplace-license-upgrade/

Me too as I stated before, just waiting for an official response

611 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Has referred 100+ members
+3 more
Basspartout says

Audiojungle URGENTLY needs a price increase!
It is not fair any more to such a huge growing number of items and authors!!! I repeat: It is NOT FAIR. This is not complaining or whining, this is simple maths! Simple Maths!
When I started here the number of items on AJ was 30.000 and now one year later, it has tripled!
I dont believe that the growth rate of the whole Envato marketplace can make up / justify the unchanged prices on AJ.
So what is AJ without this huge number of authors uploading their great music day by day?!? While Envato for sure doesnt lose a single cent in this game, faithful authors do when the pricing doensnt reflect the evolution of the marketplace, right?!
So I say it again: A price increase is long overdue! Simple Maths!

669 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
+3 more
ZtarrZound says

This thread should be stickied….just sayin.

138 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+1 more
nahkaorava says

<When I started here the number of items on AJ was 30.000 and now one year later, it has tripled!>

Wow, that’s just crazy…!

507 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Located in Italy
+1 more
bosone says

When I started here the number of items on AJ was 30.000 and now one year later, it has tripled!
I of course agree with price increase… now we have license updates (that I hope will not impact on my few sales…), maybe price will follow.

but i have another simple idea. a lot of music is being uplaoded. But also a lot of music is not being sold on AJ. What about automatically delete a track that is on the marketplace for one year without a single sale?? this would remove lots of “non interesting” items and make things clearer. how many tracks on AJ after 1 years have zero sales?? how many sold once and then after one year does not sale anymore? of course the author could still re-upload the track, but maybe better tagging/title /renew would increase the sales. I feel that everyone would gain by this: envato (less “crap”, less items to handle but with higher quality), buyers (no need to search between “crap”, fewer items to choose from, higher quality, more focused items) authors (less competition).

140 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
AudioMonks says

I got a lot of love to AJ market but thats the main reason i just stooped uploading new track every week and started to do it every month or two. for this low prices its just dont worth all the time and effort i put in my music.

increase the prices! and make your authors happy.

Mipla-Production
Mipla-Production Recent Posts Threads Started
344 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
Mipla-Production says

Yes, I agree … But who cares? :) Increase, or do not change anything…. But, can you at least someone explain why our work is not appreciated? No hate, just curious… :)

17 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
MikeReganNoise says

I was assisting at a post host last year-working on a fairly major spot. I helped source music with the engineer and I found something here on AJ that worked and he could NOT BELIEVE how cheap it was. Literally shocked. This is a guy who spent years in Chicago’s once thriving advertising music scene as a engineer, back when composers actually had a budget to have an engineer to mix for them. So, basically, any amount of money not spent licensing music here went towards the hourly rate of the post host for the music search ($500/hr). The even more ridiculous part is the author AND audiojungle are not able to earn PRO money for the spot.

We have to watch each others backs as composers/creative professionals or in 5-10 years there will not be an industry to make even a meager living in.

Let’s do this!

by
by
by
by
by
by