64 posts Ultinato
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 8
  • Collector Level 3
  • Elite Author
+7 more
Ultinato
says

Hi all . Ive created this post to get a few opinions on the pricing of my latest project . Thought it could have been a bit higher . please leave me your opinions or if any body knows why they think its so low….an explanation.. thanx all :D

http://videohive.net/item/curved-chrome-logo/4483527
38 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • India
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 5
+4 more
koolanimator
says

Hi all . Ive created this post to get a few opinions on the pricing of my latest project . Thought it could have been a bit higher . please leave me your opinions or if any body knows why they think its so low….an explanation.. thanx all :D http://videohive.net/item/curved-chrome-logo/4483527
$ 12
64 posts Ultinato
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 8
  • Collector Level 3
  • Elite Author
+7 more
Ultinato
says

Hi all . Ive created this post to get a few opinions on the pricing of my latest project . Thought it could have been a bit higher . please leave me your opinions or if any body knows why they think its so low….an explanation.. thanx all :D http://videohive.net/item/curved-chrome-logo/4483527
$ 12

thanx:) that would be my opinion too

415 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 6
  • Featured Author
  • 4 Years of Membership
+3 more
GhosTeam
says

I agree 12$, open a support ticket claiming the price, I think they will consider it.

64 posts Ultinato
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 8
  • Collector Level 3
  • Elite Author
+7 more
Ultinato
says

I agree 12$, open a support ticket claiming the price, I think they will consider it.

Thanx for the suggestion :)i have already ( just waiting for a reply). i must admit i don’t really like claiming a price but this project did give me a few head aches .

122 posts
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Affiliate Level 2
+5 more
NenadVFX
says

I think that they set that price because there are to many extruded logos with similar camera animation… However, I think that your logo style is unique and that it deserves at least 10$-12$... definitely not 8$.

64 posts Ultinato
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 8
  • Collector Level 3
  • Elite Author
+7 more
Ultinato
says

I think that they set that price because there are to many extruded logos with similar camera animation… However, I think that your logo style is unique and that it deserves at least 10$-12$... definitely not 8$.

Thats the only reason that makes any sense to me …thanx for the input.

64 posts Ultinato
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 8
  • Collector Level 3
  • Elite Author
+7 more
Ultinato
says

thumbs up for the envato staff. The price on my project was reviewed and changed to 10$

I can live with that:D

thanx for all your comments

877 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 6
  • Exclusive Author
  • 3 Years of Membership
+4 more
GrizzleFX
says

I agree with the new review, $10 is a perfect price.

by
by
by
by
by
by