18 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
HotZoneGrfx says

Hey Guys,

I have been a member for awhile but finally, earlier this month, I was approved for a Flyer & Mixtape Template. Check it out [] It’s doing pretty good for a 1st start. I was wondering if the Envato Staff accepts print templates in Spanish? I am bilingual and was thinking of submitting a Spanish Template but I don’t want to design it if it will get rejected for being in a different language. I can submitted in both English & Spanish if necessary. Can someone please let me know if this is possible?

Thanks!!

Link removed
3197 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
+11 more
ThomGeskin says

Hi HotZoneGrfx, how are you? First of all, congrats on the approval. Secondly, I’ve removed your item link, due to being against forum rules, as it is considered self-promotion.

Regarding your language question, it is perfectly fine to include additional files in any language, just make sure your main template, image preview, instructions, and item description are all in english. You can then include a banner and/or text saying, “Also available in spanish”, or something similar.

A practical way of going about this, is to include all foreign files in a subfolder inside your main.zip.

Best of luck and welcome to the forum.

18 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
HotZoneGrfx says

Why thank you Dzinc,

I thought you guys wanted us to promote our work? It’s all good, just wanted ratings or feedback on my item that’s why I added the link. Thanks for your reply, it really help me a lot. I will be working on that soon so We can work together and get some of the Spanish-Speaking businesses. That just means more revenue for us :)

3723 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+9 more
quickandeasy Moderator says
HotZoneGrfx said
I thought you guys wanted us to promote our work?

We do! Promoting is awesome for everyone – just not on the forums :)

If we were allowed to promote on the forums, you’d simply have a never ending thread list of new approvals :)

by
by
by
by
by
by