106 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
kainraziall says

Hi Every One

I am always getting the rejection for my logo designs, I dont know why, Please let me know what is to be improved for my printing logo

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6070/previewgl.jpg

I have received the below mentioned for rejection

Your file has some well done design concepts, however it does not meet the current and very stringent quality guidelines and we can not accept your file at this time. To understand the quality of the files accepted to the GraphicRiver library, see the Popular Files list: http://graphicriver.net/page/top_sellers . If you would like feedback from your peers on improving your file, please visit the Item Discussion forum.

Thanks kain

1373 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

the ‘Print’ word with the drop is not changeable.

But honestly? i gave up to upload logos here. i had too much rejection and i spend too much time designing those logos. I also checked the logo section, how many sales people are made there. I have seen very good i mean perfect logos with 0 (zero, none, nulla) sales and crappy ones as well with few sales. I think its very unpredictable which logo will be good in sales. 29/2 $ is around 15$ and its very rare when people are buying a logo many times. Also i think when they see that logo was sold many times the chance for the sales falling down. Obviously because nobody want to meet their logo used by an another company. Even if there are changes, and some personalization. Yes, i would be happy with selling a logo only once, and then remove from the market. In this case logo’s price should be around 50-70$. i think its still cheap. Buyer would still have the right and the possibility for customization. I think something does not works well with the logos here. Too much headache, for very few nuts.

116 posts
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United States
CordellC says

When designing a logo for a print company do not use CMYK colors. I can’t even count how many times I’ve seen that.

106 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
kainraziall says

Hi, thanks for the replies,

Could u please tel me how to improve my printing logo

Thanks Kain

by
by
by