8 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
josephbordelon says

I just purchased the In Focus theme through paypal and received confirmation from them but I dont see the theme associated with my account so I can download it. Am I missing something?

How do I access the theme for downloading after purchase?

Need HELP

3220 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

I just purchased the In Focus theme through paypal and received confirmation from them but I dont see the theme associated with my account so I can download it. Am I missing something?

How do I access the theme for downloading after purchase?

Need HELP

are you sure youre logged into the right account?(its not showing a buyers badge)

either way its best to contact support http://support.envato.com/ (if you have a twitter account tweet them the ticket # will speed things up, but remember its a weekend so it may be slow)

8 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
josephbordelon says

I am new to themeforest. What is a buyers badge? Could I have bought the theme without a buyers badge? This is the only account that I have.

3220 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

I am new to themeforest. What is a buyers badge? Could I have bought the theme without a buyers badge? This is the only account that I have.

if you look under my picture theres a little green guy(if you have over him it says bought between 1- and 49 items)

buyers badges generally happen immediately so its unlikely that you’ve purchased

and when you say you’ve gotten conformation was it from themeforest or Envato?

Are you sure you didn’t just deposit funds into your account?(top right by your username in the header will be a $$ amount)

5336 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

I don’t see any purchases on your account either.

8 posts
josephbordelon says

I do see what you mean my the buyers badge.

No got a confirmation email from Paypal saying that I sent payment to Envato. I also got a confirmation from my Credit card saying payment was charged to Paypal.

Would I get a buyers badge if I purchased through paypal?

2444 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
digitalimpact says

Is the amount on the credit card payment confirmation the same as the amount that you can see on ThemeForest in the top right corner?

If yes, you just deposited money to your marketplace account, you didn’t yet buy any files. Files that you buy are shown in the drop menu under Downloads, when you put your mouse over your username (top right of this page).

8 posts
josephbordelon says

My account shows $0. When I was purchasing the theme, I was given the option to pay through Paypal or deposit money into my account then purchase. I opted to pay through paypal. Where would my money have gone since i received confirmation both from paypal and my credit card.

I am not showing any files in the Downloads drop down.

5336 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

You should open a ticket up with Support and include your PayPal receipt. I’m not showing any deposits or purchases on your account.

8 posts
josephbordelon says

KingDog

I submitted a ticket to support. Im pretty disappointed as I am a first time user on here. I purchased the theme yesterday and still dont have access to it.

I see you are on staff there. Is there any way that you and expedite the support ticket?

by
by
by
by
by
by