When I save image (with photoshop) it looks good in pictures preview. But when I upload that image to internet (postimage.org (also tried my own web) all grey color in that image turns to blue… I’ve tried 2 browsers (chrome and FF) and it is the same on both
So, the question is: what could it be wrong?
- United States
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Author was Featured
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
you need to look up color in photoshop and how you are displaying your documents via their profiles – photoshop needs to be setup basically (along with when you create new documents – i.e. the color profiles etc)
I believe Chrome uses embedded colour profiles, whilst FF doesn’t.
Are you embedding your colour profile in the jpeg?