• Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
CodBits says

Hi guys and gals,

I do need your recommendations. I am tired of uploading templates and getting rejected. I have uploaded several template, but all of them got rejected due to the following reasons: 1. Typography 2. spaces between elements 3. all in all, visual design

If possible introduce some eBooks and tutorial in order to improve my ascetic quality of my works.

Thanks in advance

3496 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+2 more
ToivoMedia says

I would just say, keep doing a few tutorials, and just keep improving your skills by working. In my experience, the best way to improve is to keep practising. But also you can find plenty to read on the internet about layouts and typography that will help you. I found this and this pages to be helpful.

120 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
CodBits says

I would just say, keep doing a few tutorials, and just keep improving your skills by working. In my experience, the best way to improve is to keep practising. But also you can find plenty to read on the internet about layouts and typography that will help you. I found this and this pages to be helpful.

Thanks, as you said I think the experience is much important.

32 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Designer-Too says

I understand you Shy Design.. my first templates also was rejected ( 10 templates :p ) but you should not giv-up .. keep watching and practising tutorials, videocopilot.net is the best place to begin, re-creat all the project files … than try to creat your own IDEAS ;)

my best wiches :)

_ you have a nice stock in CodeCanyon ;) _

by
by
by
by
by
by