5 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
microvation says

I recently purchased the confidence responsive theme. Installation is failing:

Installing Theme from uploaded file: themeforest-2210079-confidence-responsive-blog-magazine-theme.zip Unpacking the package… Installing the theme… The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet. Theme install failed.

When I look inside the zip, I see a style.css, it is in this directory: Confidence Package\Theme Files\confidence\style.css

-billb

3715 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

It sounds like you are trying to upload the entire download and NOT just the THEME FOLDER .
Make sure you are only uploading the theme folder and not also the documentation or psd etc that comes with the download. This folder should be zipped if you are using WP to upload it or UN zipped if you are doing it via FTP .
More info here:
http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/269/0/my-wordpress-theme-isnt-working-what-should-i-do
Good luck

5 posts
microvation says

That was it, working now, thanks!

60 posts Talk less do more!
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Indonesia
Rifki says

That was it, working now, thanks!

Glad you got it works, please contact me through my profile page if you have any questions instead of post in the forums.

Rifki

1 post
  • Germany
MissSou says

Hi, I have that same problems with two of my themes: current-wordpress-theme and fashion style portfolio template. I followed the tutorial, it didn´t help. How do I know which folder is the theme folder?

Sou

5208 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+9 more
KingDog Staff says

The theme folder typically is titled the same as the theme. You’ll know you have the right folder if you open it and it contains a bunch of other folders and files with names like index.php, header.php etc.

We are in the process of rewriting that Knowledgebase page so that it is more up to date and clearer. Thanks!

1 post
mixicus says

Rifki – is you supporting a Confidence – Responsive Blog / Magazine Theme ?

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

^ Hi mixicus, since the mentioned theme is no longer for sale in the marketplaces, you might want to try and contact the author via e-mail form on this page. Hopefully he’ll be able to point you in the right direction.

Due to the posted date of this thread, 1 year ago, in order to prevent confusion, it has been locked. Thanks for your understanding and good luck.

by
by
by
by
by
by