4 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Taanya says

I have had recently purchased magento theme, and facing problem while installing. As I’m very much new to coding world, so may I request you to please treat as a “Beginner”.

As per the instruction all [“www”as specified] files successfully uploaded to FTP server and MySQL files. While browsing to the webpage page, It says “No input file specified.” Pls help. As I tried to contact theme author, numerous times in regard to the installation but they are not responding convincingly to my queries, even the resolution is uninviting.

Look forward for a positive response

539 posts Magento Elite & Gravity Maker
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
GravityDept says

You will need to hire a freelancer to assist you. Keep in mind that authors are not required to offer any support, though most do.

Before you make a purchase it’s a good idea to vet the author to see if they provide support and how they communicate with customers. In many ways that can be more important than finding the right theme.

4 posts
Taanya says

Hello,

I really appreciate your quick response, as all my previous purchased themes(approx 5 in numbers) I have had purchased of “Opencart”, and it highly recommended for the “Beginner’s” like me. With the help of OC forum, one can learn anything n everything. Moreover, to be very honest with you, after my previous purchase’s at Envato, my trust and faith gradually increased more, until my last shopper theme. As far as other authors support are concerned, I don’t have any complaint in regard to there support, as all of them were very kind n quick in responding in regard to my problem.

Well at this point its very hard for me to hire a freelancer for this, but I would seriously advice “Envato’s team” Please make it mandatory for every authors to support there clients and take stick action who don’t take it seriously, as not many can afford losing, hard earned money. As my $85 was a complete waste.

4 posts
Taanya says

Sorry, I forgot to mention in my previous mail that, I tried to reach with the author through email and at there help forum. Please find link for your easy reference http://help.queldorei.com/

One can registered with there theme purchase code, but strange is that they are least bothered in replying to the same.

5 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
Queldorei says

Hi Taanya, I don’t understand why are you act like this? There are no posts from you on our forum.

We respond on our forum every day. Our developer simply lives on this forum, I can not even imagine how he might be more useful.

Kill me if we don’t provide support…

4 posts
Taanya says

I would like to emphasize here that my intention of writing to you is just to seek a friendly support and to draw your attention to the fact, please value your customers feedback , if in case you believe in customer satisfaction. I am not denying that your developers live on that forum but I have not received any reply, before bothering you here, I have had tried at help forum, but unfortunately I was disappointed. Precisely, My concern is please be empathetic and bare with my request to provide me with a concrete solution to my problem, which will be highly appreciated.

**Just for your easy reference and for your developers as well, just scan your help forum and check with my email id <taanyasharmaa1@gmail.com> along with my purchase code, whether I have registered or not, you will automatically come to know where is the loop hole.

5 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
Queldorei says

Taaanya, As I said in previous comment there are no posts from you on our help forum. This is definately not the best way to draw our attention. Instead simply create a new topic and ask for help nicely at our forum.

Thank you.

by
by
by
by
by
by