1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Revilon says

This is the message I get when trying to deposit funds to purchase a theme.

Your deposit of $60.00 was unable to be processed by PayPal. Please try using a different credit card, or we also support Skrill deposits.

Sincerely Ruslan

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi Ruslan, we’re sorry to hear that you are currently having issues making a deposit. If you haven’t already done so, please open a support ticket and support staff will be glad to provide further assistance.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

1 post
arab4tiger says

+1

Your purchase of Idealise – Creative One Page HTML Web Design was unable to be processed by PayPal. Please try using a different credit card, or we also support Skrill deposits.

13 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Located in India
BlogSizzle says

I am also receiving many complains from my website visitors that they want to buy the templates but they could not due to payment errors.

I have seen myself that there is a decline in the number of deposits vs registered members. Could someone from the staff please look into this matter as it is really affecting the sales?

Is Themeforest doing something already to rectify this problem?

248 posts Envato Market Support
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+7 more
MhW Envato team says

Unfortunately as we don’t handle any of the payments ourselves (all payments go through PayPal or Skrill), there isn’t a great deal we can do to investigate unsuccessful payment attempts.

There are a whole host of reasons why your customer’s transaction might not have been accepted:

• Incorrectly entered card details
  • Their PayPal account has an old (expired) card or bank account linked (common)
  • The customer is trying to pay with a prepaid Visa card
  • The customer’s card issuer has noticed we’re based in Australia and blocked the overseas transaction (very common)
  • Insufficient funds from the payment source
  • Customer’s based in a non-PayPal region (such as Nigeria, Pakistan, Montenegro etc)

In very rare cases there’ll be something on a customer’s Envato account preventing the purchase from going through.

Generally if you could send your customer(s) to our support system when they’re unable to pay, we’ll be able to work out why their payments aren’t going through and point them in the right direction. :grin:

Christian

13 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Located in India
BlogSizzle says

Hey MHW,

Thank you for replying here. Thats exactly what I will do next. I just wanted to find out first whether there is any ongoing problem or not.

These visitors leave comments on my site or contact me using the forms. I will reply them and ask them to contact the support.

Thanks again for the reply.

248 posts Envato Market Support
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+7 more
MhW Envato team says

Thanks! And you’re welcome! :grin:

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
secretja says

Unfortunately as we don’t handle any of the payments ourselves (all payments go through PayPal or Skrill), there isn’t a great deal we can do to investigate unsuccessful payment attempts.

There are a whole host of reasons why your customer’s transaction might not have been accepted:

• Incorrectly entered card details
  • Their PayPal account has an old (expired) card or bank account linked (common)
  • The customer is trying to pay with a prepaid Visa card
  • The customer’s card issuer has noticed we’re based in Australia and blocked the overseas transaction (very common)
  • Insufficient funds from the payment source
  • Customer’s based in a non-PayPal region (such as Nigeria, Pakistan, Montenegro etc)

In very rare cases there’ll be something on a customer’s Envato account preventing the purchase from going through.

Generally if you could send your customer(s) to our support system when they’re unable to pay, we’ll be able to work out why their payments aren’t going through and point them in the right direction. :grin:

Christian

Nonsense. All above isn’t true. I’m paying and have deposit money via PayPal and the same card million times and only here I have problem.

by
by
by
by
by
by