2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
Shlunky says

Hi Just noticed my portfolio gallery no longer have the box that appears on top of the page where you can flick through all the photos in that specific gallery. It worked 1-2 weeks ago. can you help? http://ladybirdinlondon.co.uk/portfolio/ Many thanks Marie

3249 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says
Hi Just noticed my portfolio gallery no longer have the box that appears on top of the page where you can flick through all the photos in that specific gallery. It worked 1-2 weeks ago. can you help? http://ladybirdinlondon.co.uk/portfolio/ Many thanks Marie

have you tried to contact the author of the theme?

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
Shlunky says

Just have. Thanks.

2276 posts Bird is the word..
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
jonathan01 says

Actually that’s my template or theme and I have not received any communication via my form – however I can tell you that it appears you upgraded the cleaner gallery plugin – the author of that plugin several weeks ago changed everything and broke the lightbox integration and basically crippled it – so you need to step back down to the previous version of cleaner gallery to fix it – just use the one you originally downloaded in the package files and don’t upgrade – no need to.

I posted as big a message as I could on the item description the day this happened and also via twitter several times – it’s another downfall of the marketplaces not providing authors with a way to push information to buyers of our themes or products unfortunately.

Anyways, easy to fix :)

But I will state also that it’s ALWAYS best to contact an author of your product via there profile page form for nice quick responses.

by
by
by
by
by
by