11 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
SnapyDee says

Hi everyone, i was wondering if any of you who use Moneybookers to receive payment from AudioJungle had this problem before.

I have created a Moneybookers account back in December, which was 3-4 months after i joined AudioJungle. I had a first chance to withdraw money from AJ to MB in February, when i had the $50 minimum. I sent a pay out request in February, and AJ transfered the money to Moneybookers on March 15th. The thing is that when i try to withdraw money from MB to my bank account, i get a message that my account is blocked for outgoing transfers. I didn’t know what was the reason that caused it and i have sent them 2 emails about it but still didn’t get no reply. Any of you had that problem before, or anything similar? Thanks in advance.

98 posts Keep Working
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+6 more
robertojorge says

Hi Snapy,

That happened to me a few months ago. And what i did was to give them a phone call. At the time they said that my account was blocked either because someone tried to access my account or that i mistaken put a wrong password while logging in.

Well short story: By phone they will ask a few questions, then they will send an email requesting to change main email (and disable the old one), create a new password and send all your documentation (Id card, service billing like electricity and if i recall that was it). After you do all this in 24-48 hours your account will be up again.

At least this was my experience.

Hope i could help. Best Regards RJ

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Serbia
bojansavke says

I am using Skrill (Moneybookers) too. It is strange that they do not reply to your support request, perhaps you are sending emails on wrong address. Go to your Skrill account and from My Account tab click on Email support link on the right side. You will see several tabs, I can suggest you to use Account or Withdrawals tab. Click on General withdrawal enquiries for example on Withdrawal tab and type your problem in text box which will appear then click Submit button. They will respond, they must respond to this problem. I sent them more than 10 emails in this way for various issues and they always responded. I had problem to open account there because my Visa card wasn’t active in the time I set up account. Skrill is very sensitive on many things and everything can be problem there, that’s why I really do not like to work with them but currently we are prompted to use it because as you know PayPal is still not available for Serbian citizens.

11 posts
+1 more
SnapyDee says

@robertojorge: Thank you. I was thinking about giving them a phone call but it would just cost me too much. Do you know if it could be done via Skype? I definitely made the same mistake while logging in, i even made a new password because i didn’t have the reason to log in on there and that’s how i forgot the first one.

@bojansavke: The only reply i got from them was when they told me that my request will be forwarded to department that is in charge for problems of that kind. And they gave me ticket numbers, i guess that means that i have to wait in line for this, but i sent them 3 messages so who knows when will i get my reply. It’s not like this is a small problem, i’m surprised that i have to wait for so long.

811 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
petrenj says

every time when you send them email about same issues, your last email abate previously so you have to wait again about one week. If you understand me :)

3 posts
  • Located in Serbia
bojansavke says

That’s how they work. You must wait for everything. Prepare yourself for another waiting and surprising with Skrill when they solve problem. They will convert money twice before sending to your bank account, do not ask me why. Lastly if you are using Intesa bank account you must wait 5 working days to pick up your money. All in all you must wait at least one week for money with best possible conditions.

811 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
petrenj says

Thats not true about waiting for money.Im too in Intesa bank.And for example, yesterday I transfer money to my account and today I take it :)

11 posts
+1 more
SnapyDee says

@bojansavke: Yeas, i am using Intesa, i’m familiar with how they work, one of my friends is also transfering to Intesa. It’s cool if i have to wait 5 days to pick up money, i just wish to actually be able to pull this small amount of money to my bank account lol.

@petrenj: I understand that. But…the first time i sent them an email i waited for 2 weeks before i sent them another message. That was back in March 28, and i haven’t contacted them again until few minutes ago.

3 posts
  • Located in Serbia
bojansavke says

Thats not true about waiting for money.Im too in Intesa bank.And for example, yesterday I transfer money to my account and today I take it :)

It is true, even Skrill is sending information that you will wait 2-5 business days to receive money. I was in Intesa to ask why to wait, they didn’t explained as expected but confirmed that process is 5 business days. You can take money almost immediately only with Skrill card which is available only to EU citizens, I already tried to get card.

279 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
candeed says

It is true, even Skrill is sending information that you will wait 2-5 business days to receive money. I was in Intesa to ask why to wait, they didn’t explained as expected but confirmed that process is 5 business days. You can take money almost immediately only with Skrill card which is available only to EU citizens, I already tried to get card.

My withdrawal request always processed on 2 days.

It’s true that Skrill states that they need max 5 business days to process payments, but so far I get my money in 2 days.

@SnapyDee : Sorry to hear that you are experiencing problem with your Skrill. Anyway, in case you are looking alternatives to Paypal.. Many people say that ‘Payoneer’ is the next choice after Skrill. I haven’t tried Payoneer.. but I think I will do it soon.

by
by
by
by
by
by