5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
itpartner says

Hello ! I upgraded Wordpress to 3.5 and after that, the menu in Sentinell’s theme doesn’t scroll down when having sub-menu … I don’t know why, and where to correct this issue … Can someone help me ? Thanks in advance !

Séb

590 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
CodeSwift says

Probably just some little JS issue.

Use Chrome, open up web dev tools (F12) and in the top menu all the way to the right you’ll see “Console”, click that. If there’s a JS error info about it will be there, copy paste it here.

5 posts
itpartner says

Hello ! Thanks for your answer ! Here is the error info :

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/user_timeline.json?screen_name=traficksexeclub&callback=TWTR.Widget.receiveCallback_1&include_rts=true&count=7&clientsource=TWITTERINC_WIDGET&include_entities=true&1355426428210=cachebust 3Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘0’ of undefined plugins.js:31 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘0’ of undefined plugins.js:31 Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method ‘decay’ widget.js:12

Probably just some little JS issue. Use Chrome, open up web dev tools (F12) and in the top menu all the way to the right you’ll see “Console”, click that. If there’s a JS error info about it will be there, copy paste it here.
5 posts
itpartner says

any body has got an idea ?

Hello ! Thanks for your answer ! Here is the error info :

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/user_timeline.json?screen_name=traficksexeclub&callback=TWTR.Widget.receiveCallback_1&include_rts=true&count=7&clientsource=TWITTERINC_WIDGET&include_entities=true&1355426428210=cachebust 3Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘0’ of undefined plugins.js:31 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘0’ of undefined plugins.js:31 Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method ‘decay’ widget.js:12

Probably just some little JS issue. Use Chrome, open up web dev tools (F12) and in the top menu all the way to the right you’ll see “Console”, click that. If there’s a JS error info about it will be there, copy paste it here.
122 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
jayjdk says

It tries to get a Twitter feed from a user with the username “traficksexeclub”. It’s no Twitter profile with that username.

5 posts
itpartner says

Ok, thanks for this information ! Now, I delete the twitter username, and my menu doesn’t work .. here is the code problem :

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘0’ of undefined plugins.js:31 g plugins.js:31 d.fx.step.(anonymous function) plugins.js:33 Yn.propHooks._default.set jquery.js:2 Yn.run jquery.js:2 Kn.a jquery.js:2 v.fx.timer jquery.js:2 Kn jquery.js:2 o jquery.js:2 v.extend.each jquery.js:2 v.fn.v.each jquery.js:2 v.fn.extend.animate jquery.js:2 b.fn.animate plugins.js:39 (anonymous function) plugins.js:246 v.event.special.(anonymous function).handle jquery.js:2 v.event.dispatch jquery.js:2 o.handle.u

thanks in advance for your analysis and your help :)

It tries to get a Twitter feed from a user with the username “traficksexeclub”. It’s no Twitter profile with that username.
5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
fraserjilani says

Can you post a link to your website so I can take a look at the console and loaded plugins myself. Thanks!

Also you should try directly contacting the author:- http://themeforest.net/item/sentinell-responsive-wordpress-theme/3314808

From the FAQ:-

I bought your theme and I like it, but I need help with XYZ.
Thank you! I will answer all of your questions, and try to help with every possible issue as fast as i possibly can. Please use envato contact form to send me a message, write about problem in detail, and if possible – throw me a link showing the problem. Also, please bear in mind that I live in europe so if you are from other continent, responses could take up to few hours, as I’ll be probably still sleeping when you are awake.
5 posts
itpartner says

Here is the website : http://www.trafick.ch/content

Sorry, it’s all in french !

Can you post a link to your website so I can take a look at the console and loaded plugins myself. Thanks!

Also you should try directly contacting the author:- http://themeforest.net/item/sentinell-responsive-wordpress-theme/3314808

From the FAQ:-

I bought your theme and I like it, but I need help with XYZ.
Thank you! I will answer all of your questions, and try to help with every possible issue as fast as i possibly can. Please use envato contact form to send me a message, write about problem in detail, and if possible – throw me a link showing the problem. Also, please bear in mind that I live in europe so if you are from other continent, responses could take up to few hours, as I’ll be probably still sleeping when you are awake.
5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
fraserjilani says

The color animation plugin seems to be broken, might be because of it becoming incompatible with the newer version of jQuery that’s included with Wordpress 3.5. It’s best you contact the Author directly for a solution.

365 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
kops says

Here is the website : http://www.trafick.ch/content

NSFW Link.

Argh my eyes. Cannot unsee :(

by
by
by
by