1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
autohall says

Hello, i have a problem with the greek characters on techblog. Widget’s and post’s title don’t recognize greek characters and when i am writing something in greek it just doesn’t appear when i do preview (actually while the preview is loading i can see the characters just fine and by the time it finishes loading it has disappeared). The articles appear just fine in greek language.

3467 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
sevenspark Moderator says

You should direct this question to the theme author. http://themeforest.net/user/turkhitbox

Your theme is using Cufon for the headers, so the embedded font files likely only contain western characters. The solution will be to generate the appropriate JS file with a character set that includes greek characters. If you get a copy of the original font file, you can do that here: http://cufon.shoqolate.com/generate/ – just check off “Greek and Coptic” in addition to Basic Latin and WordPress punctuation.

Hope that helps. If you need more specific instructions, you’ll need to get info from the author.

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
fykoulas says

Hello, i have a problem with the greek characters on techblog. Widget’s and post’s title don’t recognize greek characters and when i am writing something in greek it just doesn’t appear when i do preview (actually while the preview is loading i can see the characters just fine and by the time it finishes loading it has disappeared). The articles appear just fine in greek language.

Hello, did you solve your problem? I have the same problem with the Big Feature theme. I would appreciate your help in solving it.

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

^ Hi fykoulas, this is a general open forum, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.

Or, you can interact directly with the author here. Just leave the author a quick comment via e-mail form and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.

by
by
by
by
by
by