5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Cheis07 says

Hi folks

Just purchase one of the templates and one of the .zip file does not upload in Joomla 2.5 and is the one with the template of the page :-( Pls help Cheers

585 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
AlexFjord says

Would be useful to know the name of the theme and suggest you contact the author of the file

5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Cheis07 says

Hi Alex

well I did and no answers till now the template is e ekho-unique for joomla 2.5.

Thanks

Cheis

3507 posts Ruben Bristian
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Hi Alex

well I did and no answers till now the template is e ekho-unique for joomla 2.5.

Thanks

Cheis

Did you allow him, at least 48hrs to give you a response, considering that he’s most likely in a different timezone than you and that he doesn’t work the weekends?

5 posts
Cheis07 says

Thanks Ruben he is in Europa as I am, so it is the same time zone, I mean there is no – + 1 or more hours!! ;-)

1748 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

It’s only Monday 11 AM, most of us don’t work during weekends, so.. patience :)

Has referred 500+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
KrownThemes says

It’s only Monday 11 AM, most of us don’t work during weekends, so.. patience :)

I still haven’t started to respond to my support tickets today :D

5 posts
Cheis07 says

hahaha ups Ruben it’s time to start ;-) me I would love to start with my page and I can’t :-( snif snif

+10 more
KrownThemes says

hahaha ups Ruben it’s time to start ;-) me I would love to start with my page and I can’t :-( snif snif

Yeah, i’ve started in the meantime.. Monday mornings are the worst :D

5 posts
Cheis07 says

agree manic Mondaz!!!! some good coffee helps :-)

by
by
by
by
by
by